So, when I decided to make breakfast for dinner and realized that I didn't have any bread for toast I put my thoughts into action and found a great recipe for wheat bread.
This is from the taste of home.
It turned out great and I will definitely be making more bread soon.
- 1/2 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).